Online reputation. Digital footprint. Social media presence.
Between social media, school newspapers, club rosters, team websites, volunteer reports, and more, nearly every student today has content about them online. Some of it good. Most of it neutral. And occasionally something negative.
By taking the Cornerstone Reputation workshop, in just 2 hours, students can guide Google to show the content that casts them in a positive light when they get searched online by life's gatekeepers, such as potential employers, college admissions officers, scholarship committees, and athletic coaches.
In the 21st Century, this is something that everyone should do. In it, you will:
- Learn the essentials of online reputation management
- Get your own Internet domain name
- Build a customized website
- Setup and optimize your primary social media profiles
- Clean up your privacy settings to match your personal preferences
- Perform the technical magic needed to ensure you control what Google finds about you
- Get personalized content creation guidelines, designed to fit into the time you already spend online
Odds are that there is a lot of content about you already on the Internet. What do you want people to find when they search for you? Check out how this workshop helped one of our early students:
Get started by spending a few minutes watching our free content by clicking the "Free Trial" button above.
By taking our workshop, you agree to the Terms of Service.
Sarah heads up educational awesomeness for Cornerstone Reputation. After graduating from Princeton, she has served as a management consultant, high school science teacher, yoga instructor, and expert of all things social media.
Our team would love to hear from you! Just email us at: email@example.com
By taking this workshop, you agree to our Terms of Service.